From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crud or CRUD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crud or CRUD may refer to:
- Waste, dirt, feces, or something of poor quality
- Create, read, update and delete (CRUD), basic functions of a computer database
- Crud (band), Detroit rock band
- Crud (fanzine), punk rock magazine
- Crud (game), game played on a billiard table
- CRUD (radio station), former radio station of Rochdale College in Toronto, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.