Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crud or CRUD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crud or CRUD may refer to:
- Waste, dirt, feces, or something of poor quality
- CRUD (band), Best distinguished as "CRUD-FL" on social media, is a Florida doom metal band. Established in 2015, the four piece outfit is best known for their blend of death, doom and sludge.
- Create, read, update and delete (CRUD), basic functions of a computer database
- Crud (band), Detroit rock band
- Crud (fanzine), punk rock magazine
- Crud (game), game played on a billiard table
- CRUD (radio station), former radio station of Rochdale College in Toronto, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.