Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crud or CRUD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crud or CRUD may refer to:
- Waste, dirt, feces, or something of poor quality
- Create, read, update and delete (CRUD), basic functions of a computer database
- Crud (game), a game played on a billiard table
- CRUD (radio station), a former radio station of Rochdale College in Toronto, Canada
- Crud Puppy, a fictional character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.