Cruise International is a British consumer travel magazine, the only British travel magazine sold on the newsstand dedicated to cruise holidays, and website.
Launched in November 2008  by the Chelsea Magazine Company, and owned by Paul Dobson, the magazine is published six times a year, with distribution around the UK for magazine retailers, travel agents and ports.
Every issue combines destination features and ship reviews with celebrity interviews, recipes and the latest news for both ocean and river cruises.
The magazine is edited by Liz Jarvis.
The magazine's website  was relaunched in September 2010.  and redesigned in 2012, and features travel news, features, celebrity interviews, recipes, blog posts and tips and ideas about where to cruise.
In October 2013 the magazine was awarded the Silver Award for 'Best Holiday Magazine' at the British Travel Awards.
Cruise International Awards
In 2011 Cruise International launched the Cruise International Awards. They are Britain's first ever consumer awards dedicated to celebrating the best of the cruise industry. The Awards were announced by the Daily Mirror  and industry body Discover Cruises  The first awards were hosted by Nick Hewer. In 2012 the awards were hosted by Gyles Brandreth. The Cruise International Awards 2013  took place at the British Film Institute and were hosted by Jenni Falconer.
- "Launch of Cruise International - Press Gazette, 2008"
- "Chelsea Magazine Company website"
- "Liz Jarvis"
- "Cruise International website"
- "New Statesman coverage of Cruise-International.com"
- "Press Gazette coverage of Cruise-International.com relaunch"
- "Cruise International Awards"
- "The Daily Mirror's Captain Greybeard announces the Cruise International Awards"
- "Discover Cruises coverage Cruise International Awards"