From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crumb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crumb or Crumbs may refer to:
- Crumb (film), a 1994 documentary
- Crumb, the component of bread inside the crust
- CRUMB – Curatorial Resource for Upstart Media Bliss, a research institute
- Crumb (surname)
- Crumb (computing), a name-value pair in an HTTP cookie
- Crumb (unit), a unit of information consisting of two bits
- Crumbs, 2006 television series
- Bread crumbs, particles of bread
- The Crumbs, band
- CRUMBS, theatrical act
- Crumbs Celtic project
- Crumbs Bake Shop, a New York City bakery founded in 2003
- The Cartier Project, a novel by Miha Mazzini, first published in Slovenia as Drobtinice ("Crumbs")
- Breadcrumb (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Crumb"
- All pages with a title containing Crumb
- Crumble (disambiguation)
- Crumbling (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crumb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.