From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crumlin may refer to:
- Northern Ireland, UK
- Crumlin, Belfast, a ward of North Belfast
- Crumlin, County Antrim, a village in County Antrim
- Republic of Ireland
- Crumlin, County Westmeath, a townland in the civil parish of Rathaspick
- Crumlin, Dublin, a suburb of Dublin
- Crumlin GAA, a Gaelic Athletic Association in Dublin
- Wales, UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.