Crusaders Newtownabbey Strikers
|Full name||Crusaders Newtownabbey Strikers F.C.|
|League||Women's Premier League|
|Website||Club home page|
Crusaders Newtownabbey Strikers is a women's football club from Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland. The club was founded in 1992 as Newtownabbey Strikers and became a member of the Northern Ireland Women's Football Association in 1994. In 2009, Newtownabbey Strikers amalgamated with North Belfast men’s team Crusaders Football Club to become Crusaders Newtownabbey Strikers.
The team has won the Women's Premier League of Northern Ireland six times.
In UEFA competitions Newtownabbey only has achieved two draws so far against FC Clujana Cluj and Maccabi Holon. The club played in the 2010–11 UEFA Women's Champions League qualifying round hosting the mini-tournament but lost all their games.
- 2003–04: 2nd qualifying round, 4th
- 2004–05: 2nd qualifying round, 4th
- 2006–07: 1st qualifying round, 4th
- 6 Women's Premier League championships: 2002, 2003, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2012
- 2 Irish Women's Cup winners: 2005, 2011
- "Crues too good for Glens". shekicks.net. 16 August 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "CRUSADERS STRIKERS WIN COCA-COLA WOMEN'S IRISH CUP". irishfa.com. Retrieved 3 October 2011.