From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crux or Crux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crux or Southern Cross, is the smallest of the 88 modern constellations.
Crux may refer to:
Science and technology
- Crux cordis or crux of the heart, an area of the heart
- CRUX, a Linux distribution
- "Crux", a theme in the GNOME desktop environment
- Crux (literary), a passage whose correct reading is difficult to determine
- Crux (comics), an American comic book published by CrossGen Entertainment
- "Crux", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1996 book The Coral Sea
- The Crux (band), an American band
- Crux, a character in the anime series Final Fantasy: Unlimited
- Crux, an avatar in Second Life
- Crux, Gryphus-1's air operator in Ace Combat X
- Crux, a 2013 novel by Ramez Naam as a sequel to Nexus
- Cross (Latin: crux)
- Crux (climbing), the most difficult section of a climbing or mountaineering route
- Yamaha Crux, a motorcycle manufactured by India Yamaha Motor
- Crux Mathematicorum, published by the Canadian Mathematical Society
- Crux, a news website created by The Boston Globe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.