From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word cruzado (Portuguese for "crusader") may mean:
- the Brazilian cruzado, the Brazilian currency from 1986 to 1989
- the Brazilian cruzado novo currency of 1989-1990
- the Portuguese cruzado, an old Portuguese coin, either silver or gold (17th and 18th centuries)
- Cruzados, an American rock band of the 1980s
- Cruzados, the debut album of the Cruzados rock band
People with the surname
- Luis Cruzado (1941–2013), Peruvian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cruzado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.