From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cruzeiro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Brazilian cruzeiro, a former currency of Brazil
- Cruzeiro Esporte Clube, a Brazilian football team from the city of Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
- Cruzeiro Esporte Clube (PB), a Brazilian football team from the city of Itaporanga, Paraíba
- Cruzeiro Esporte Clube (RO), a Brazilian football team from the city of Porto Velho, Rondônia
- Cruzeiro Futebol Clube (BA), a Brazilian football team from the city of Cruz das Almas, Bahia
- Esporte Clube Cruzeiro, a Brazilian football team from the state of Rio Grande do Sul
- Serviços Aéreos Cruzeiro do Sul, a Brazilian aviation company founded in 1927 and absorbed into VARIG in 1993
- Cruzeiro, São Paulo, a city in the state of São Paulo, Brazil
- Brazilian real, the current currency of Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cruzeiro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.