From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crying (song))
|Look up crying in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crying is the human production of tears in response to an emotional state.
Crying may also refer to:
- "Crying" (Roy Orbison song)
- Crying (album), an album by Roy Orbison
- "Cryin'", a song by Aerosmith
- "Crying", a song by Icelandic singer Björk from her album "Debut"
- "Cryin'", a song by Eric Clapton from Crossroads 2: Live in the Seventies
- "Crying", a song by George Harrison from Wonderwall Music
- "Crying", a song by Sistar from Give It To Me
- "Crying", a song by TV on the Radio from Dear Science
- Crying (Beavis and Butt-head), the second episode of Season 8 and 202nd episode overall of Beavis and Butt-head
- "Cryin", a song by Joe Satriani from The Extremist
- "Crying", an instrumental track by Yngwie Malmsteen from Trilogy (Yngwie Malmsteen album)
- Crying, an American rock band from Purchase, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crying.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.