Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cryptic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cryptic may refer to:
- Cryptic species complex, a group of species that are very difficult to distinguish from one another
- Crypsis, the ability of animals to blend in to avoid observation
- Cryptic era, earliest period of the Earth
In games and entertainment:
- Cryptic crossword, a type of word puzzle, known colloquially as Cryptics
- Cryptic Studios, video game developer
- Cryptics, characters from the role playing game, Demon: The Fallen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cryptic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.