Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cryptic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cryptic may refer to:
- Cryptic species complex, a group of species that are very difficult to distinguish from one another
- Crypsis, the ability of animals to blend in to avoid observation
- Cryptic era, earliest period of the Earth
In games and entertainment:
- Cryptic crossword, a type of word puzzle, known colloquially as Cryptics
- Cryptic Studios, video game developer
- Cryptics, characters from the role playing game, Demon: The Fallen
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cryptic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.