Crystal Clear (software development)
Crystal Clear can be applied to teams of up to 6 or 8 co-located developers working on systems that are not life-critical. The Crystal family of methodologies focus on efficiency and habitability as components of project safety. Crystal Clear focuses on people, not processes or artifacts.
Crystal Clear requires the following properties:
- Frequent delivery of usable code to users
- Reflective improvement
- Osmotic communication preferably by being co-located
Crystal Clear additionally includes these optional properties:
- Personal safety
- Easy access to expert users
- Automated tests, configuration management, and frequent integration
- "Crystal Methods Methodology | Infolific". Mariosalexandrou.com. Retrieved 2013-07-25.