|Industry||Managed cloud computing|
|Headquarters||Plot No 16, Madhapur,|
Hi Tech City, Hyderabad
|Mr. Sridhar Pinnapureddy, Founder and CMD|
Anil Nama - CIO
Suresh Rathod - SVP, Sales
RS Prasad Rao - Director
Brahma Reddy - SVP, Infra
Sleeva Reddy - VP
Gopal Agarwal - CS
CtrlS is a data center company in India headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana. CtrlS sells services like data center colocation, DC build and consulting, Internet bandwidth, managed services, cloud security services, and disaster recovery services. CtrlS have their data center presence in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore and Noida.
CtrlS's services include data center infrastructure, storage, backup, hardware, OS layers, network and security layers. It sells services such as disaster recovery on demand, managed services, and private cloud-on-demand.
Data center locations
- CIO Choice Award - Public Cloud Services for Large Enterprises (2014)
- "Emerson partners with NxtGen Data Center & Cloud Services". Archived from the original on 19 December 2014.
- "CtrlS exploring joint ventures with large customers".
- "Redington India up on deal with CtrlS Datacenters".
- "CtrlS Datacenters' P.S. Reddy: 'American Firms Need to Offshore to Remain Competitive in the Long Run".
- "CtrlS raises $50 Million in first round funding".
- "CtrlS Honored With Recognition for 'Public Cloud Services – Large Enterprise' From Indian CIOs".