This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Managed cloud computing|
Plot No 16, Madhapur,|
Hi Tech City, Hyderabad
Mr. Sridhar Pinnapureddy, Founder and CEO|
Anil Nama - CIO
Prashant Jain - Director (Online Operations)
RS Prasad Rao - Director
N Prabhakar Reddy - CFO
Kiran Kumar - Director
Sunil Kumar Raja P - VP (Channel Sales)
CtrlS is a Tier-4 Datacenter in India, headquartered in Hyderabad. It deals with large group of networked computer servers typically used by various organizations for the remote storage, processing, or distribution of large amounts of data. Large groups of remote servers are networked to allow centralized data storage and online access to computer services or resources. CtrlS belongs to the IT industry.
CtrlS Datacenters was founded in 2008 in Hyderabad, India. It was established with an aim to keep the online applications and data secure and to provide network and storage services to various organizations. The Company has ISO-20000-1, ISO-27001 and BS 25999 certifications.
About Founder & CEO
Sridhar Pinnapureddy, Founder & CEO of CtrlS spearheaded over 200 innovations in Energy Management, DC Infra, Cloud and Disaster Recovery. He is also the Founder and Chairman of Pioneer Group of companies with interests in Internet, IT services and IT Infrastructure.
He is bestowed with coveted recognitions as "Outstanding Entrepreneur of the Year – 2010" for Asia Pacific region by APEA, "Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani" by Global Economic Council and "Karamveer Puraskar 2007" awarded by ICONGO for his accomplishments and contributions to the society. He is a distinguished and sought after industry speaker by NASSCOM, CII and various industry bodies.
- Sridhar Pinnapureddy - Founder & CEO
- Anil Nama - CIO
- Mukul Sharma-Vice President, Sales & Teachnology
- Kiran Kumar - Director
- Sunil Kumar - Vice President, Sales
- Sleeva Reddy -Vice President, Service Delivery
CtrlS has developed the capabilities to provide platform level services which include data center infrastructure, storage, backup, hardware, OS layers, network and security layers. It offers a host of outsourced business solutions and services such as Disaster Recovery on demand, Managed services, Private cloud-on-demand to enable clients to make the paradigm shift from the captive datacenter model to the outsourced one.
Data Center Locations
- The Bizz Award - World Leader Businessperson (2010)
- Business Continuity and Resilience Award - Specialist Business Continuity/ Recovery Company (2010)
- NASSCOM Emerge 50 - Top 50 Emerging Companies (2010 & 2011)
- CII National Award for Excellence in Energy Management - Innovative Project (2012)
- CII National Award for Excellence in Energy Management - Energy Efficient Unit (2012)
- SME Channels Award - Best Datacenter (2013)
- Aegis Grahambell Award - Innovation in Cloud Service (2013)
- CIO Choice Award - Best Datacenter in the Managed Services Space (2013)
- CIO Choice Award - Public Cloud Services for Large Enterprises (2014)
- AICPA SOC
- Data Center Compliance with TIA-942-2
- IT Service Management System - ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- Information Security Management System - ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- Business Continuity Management System - ISO 22301:2012
- Tier 4 Certification - Architectural, Electrical, Telecommunications and Mechanical Tier 4.
- "Data centres, servers are power guzzlers".
- "CtrlS Opens Second Tier IV Datacenter in Mumbai".
- "CtrlS Launches the 1000-rack New Pad at its Mumbai Datacenter".
- "Ctrls plans to set up big data centre in Delhi".
- "CtrlS crosses Rs 100 crore annuity revenue".
- "CtrlS to raise Rs 80 cr in private equity".
- "P Sridhar Reddy, CtrlS on emerging technologies in the data center space". Archived from the original on 2014-12-19.
- "India losing out data centre business to small nations".
- "CtrlS secures Rs. 2.5 Billion Funding for National Expansion".
- "Sridhar Pinnapureddy: The Entrepreneur with the Burning Desire".
- "Wanderlust: Sridhar Reddy, Founder and CEO, CtrlS".
- "CtrlS Wins CII National Award for Excellence in Energy Management".
- "Redington To Distribute CtrlS Cloud Services".
- "Connect ties up with CtrlS to launch cloud services".
- "India's most prestigious civilian award for social work - CtrlS-iCONGO Karmaveer Puraskaar 2010-11 presented".
- "NASSCOM-DSCI 8th Annual Information Security Summit opens today in New Delhi". Archived from the original on 2013-12-14.
- "CtrlS appoints Prabhakar Kasu as Director-Managed Services and Service Delivery".
- "CtrlS signs MoU with Siemens CVC".
- "Emerson partners with NxtGen Data Center & Cloud Services". Archived from the original on 2014-12-19.
- "CtrlS exploring joint ventures with large customers".
- "Redington India up on deal with CtrlS Datacenters".
- "CtrlS marks international expansion with US data center".
- "CtrlS sets up data centre in US".
- "Parallels to push Indian SMB cloud services adoption".
- "CtrlS Datacenters' P.S. Reddy: 'American Firms Need to Offshore to Remain Competitive in the Long Run".
- "CtrlS raises $50 Million in first round funding".
- "CtrlS Honored With Recognition for 'Public Cloud Services – Large Enterprise' From Indian CIOs".