Cuando me enamoro (TV series)
|Cuando me enamoro|
|Created by||Caridad Bravo Adams|
|Written by||Martha Carrillo|
|Directed by||Karina Duprez|
|Theme music composer||Descemer Bueno|
|Opening theme||Cuando Me Enamoro performed by Enrique Iglesias and Juan Luis Guerra|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||181|
|Executive producer(s)||Carlos Moreno Laguillo|
|Producer(s)||Hilda Santaella Hernández|
|Cinematography||Juan Carlos Frutos|
|Running time||41-44 minutes|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original release||July 5, 2010 –|
March 13, 2011
|Preceded by||Mar de amor|
|Followed by||La fuerza del destino|
|Related shows||La Mentira (1998)|
The story begins with the birth of two daughters; Renata and Roberta, both daughters of Roberto Gamba (Sebastián Rulli) but of different mothers. While Renata is the daughter of Regina Soberón de Gamba (Julieta Rosen), the legitimate wife of Roberto Gamba, Roberta is the daughter of Josefina Álvarez Martínez (Rocío Banquells), Roberto's mistress. When Roberto tells Josefina that he is not going to leave his wife and daughter, Josefina, full of rage, causes Roberto's death and decides to kidnap Roberto Regina's daughter for revenge and to make Regina suffer. Josefina changes Regina's name to Renata and flees with the two girls, leaving Regina shattered and grieving over the loss of her daughter.
Years later, Josefina marries millionaire Gonzalo Monterrubio (René Casados), who adopts her daughters and raises them as if they were his true daughters.
Upon becoming a young woman, Roberta (Jessica Coch) is the girlfriend of Rafael (Sebastián Zurita), an employee of the Gonzalo Monterrubio Corporation. Rafael wants to prove to Roberta that he is capable of providing her with the kind of life she is accustomed to, and thus resigns from the Monterrubio Corporation to become the new owner of a very successful vineyard in Ensenada. But Josefina assassinates Rafael and then makes Roberta believe that Rafael left her. Jerónimo Linares de la Fuente (Juan Soler) is a successful businessman who lives in Spain and decides to travel to Mexico to visit his half-brother, Rafael, and to ask for the hand of Roberta in marriage on behalf of his half-brother Rafael.
At the airport, Jerónimo has an encounter with Renata (Silvia Navarro) and is immediately captivated by her beauty. Upon arriving at his brother's ranch and learning of his brother's recent death, Jerónimo is led to believe that a woman whose name begins with the letter "R" is responsible for Rafael's death. Jerónimo swears to avenge his brother's death by seducing, marrying, and subsequently making life unbearable for the woman he nicknames "La Bonita".
At first, Jerónimo suspects that "La Bonita" is in reality Roberta; however, through a series of misunderstandings, together with the deceitful plotting and conniving of Josefina, Jerónimo is pointed in the direction of Renata as "La Bonita". Destiny and time will prove him wrong, but in the meantime he will lose Renata's love due to his deception and lies.When Renata finds out the true she leaves the rancho.When time passes Renata and Jerónimo get back together.When Renata was going to get married with Jerónimo again she found out she was pregnant.When it was time for the wedding Jerónimo went missing.Renata thought he left her but when she found out what happen to him they were looking for him.When they found jeronimo Renata went to Ensenada when she was on her way she got kidnapped by Agustin dunant.jeronimo got Better and they started looking for her when they found her they leaved happy their 5 kids 3 girls and 2 boys.
- Silvia Navarro as Renata Monterrubio Álvarez / Regina Gamba Soberón
- Juan Soler as Jerónimo Linares de la Fuente
- Rocío Banquells as Josefina "Fina" Álvarez Martínez de Monterrubio (main villain, ends up insane)
- René Casados as Gonzalo Monterrubio
- Julieta Rosen as Regina Soberón Vda. de Gamba
- Guillermo Capetillo as Antonio Iriondo
- Alfredo Adame as Honorio Sánchez
- Martha Julia as Marina Sepúlveda
- Lourdes Munguía as Constanza Monterrubio de Sánchez
- Lisardo as Agustín Dunant (villain, killed by Jeronimo)
- Jessica Coch as Roberta Monterrubio Álvarez / Roberta Gamba Álvarez (villain, finally turns good, accidentally killed by Josefina)
- José Ron as Matías Monterrubio
- Odiseo Bichir as Álvaro Nesme
- Luis Gatica as Lázaro López
- Yolanda Ventura as Karina Aguilar de Nesme
- Grettell Valdéz as Matilde López
- Aleida Núñez as Alfonsina Campos Flores de Fierro
- Carlos de la Mota as Carlos Estrada
- Ferdinando Valencia as José María "Chema" Casillas
- Alejandro Ruiz as Ezequiel Fierro
- Wendy González as Adriana Sánchez Beltrán #1
- Florencia del Saracho as Adriana Sánchez Beltrán #2
- Magda Karina as Blanca Ocampo
- Eleazar Gómez as Aníbal Cuevas
- Julio Mannino as Saúl Guardiola
- Sachi Tamashiro as eulelia
- Irma Dorantes as Catalina Vda. de Soberón
- Olivia Bucio as Inés Fonseca de Del Valle
- Antonio Medellín as Isidro Del Valle
- Zoraida Gómez as Julieta Montiel
- Ilithya Manzanilla as Arely
- Marco Uriel as Comandante Cantú
- David Ostrosky as Benjamín Casillas
- Hugo Macías Macotela as Padre Severino
- Geraldine Galván as Alisson Contreras
- Michelle Ramaglia as Priscila
- Jackie Garcia as Selene Carrasco
- Jesús More as Diego Lara
- Vanessa Mateo as Lorea
- Pablo Cruz Guerrero as Daniel
- Yoselin Sánchez as Beth Arteaga
- Luis Reynoso as Leoncio Pérez
- Jorge Alberto Bolaños as Lic. Ramiro Soto
- Aldo Fabila as Manriquez
- Sara Monar as Gema de Ibarrola
- Sussan Taunton as Luciana Peniche
- Marco Munoz as Germán Ibarrola
- Yolanda Mérida as Manuela
- Raquel Morell as Ágatha Beltrán
- Sebastián Zurita as Rafael Gutiérrez de la Fuente
- Sebastián Rulli as Roberto Gamba
- Lidia Ávila as Regina Soberón de Gamba (Young)
- Margarita Magaña as Josefina "Pepa" Álvarez Martínez (Young)
- Silvia Manríquez as Catalina vda de Soberón (Young)
- Juan Ángel Esparza as Isidro Del Valle (Young)
- Jorge de Silva as Gonzalo Monterrubio (Young)
- Susana Diazayas as Inés Fonseca de Del Valle (Young)
- Mario Carballido as Honorio Sánchez (Young)
- Mariney Sendra as Constanza Monterrubio de Sánchez (Young)
- Araceli Rangel as Ágatha Beltrán (Young)
- Arturo Peniche as Juan Cristóbal Gamboa Martelli
Awards and nominations
|2011||29th TVyNovelas Awards||Best Telenovela of the Year||Carlos Moreno||Nominated|
|Best Antagonist Actress||Rocío Banquells||Won|
|Best Co-lead Actress||Jessica Coch||Nominated|
|Best Co-lead Actor||René Casados||Nominated|
|Best Young Lead Actor||Eleazar Gómez||Nominated|
|Best Musical Theme||Cuando Me Enamoro - Enrique Iglesias and Juan Luis Guerra||Won|
- "Timeless Love". televisainternacional.tv. Retrieved June 20, 2016.
- "Juan Soler se rinde ante Silvia Navarro en "Cuando me enamoro"". peopleenespanol.com. Retrieved July 2, 2010.
- "Rocío Banquells de villana en "Cuando me enamoro se detiene el tiempo"". viplatino.com. Retrieved July 6, 2010.
- "Cuando Me Enamoro: Estreno 20 de abril por Univision". novelalounge.com. Retrieved April 6, 2011.
- "Cuando me enamoro - Personajes". esmas.com. Retrieved June 23, 2016.
- "¿Por qué la actriz Wendy González que interpretaba a "Adriana" quedó fuera de la telenovela "Cuando me Enamoro"?". culturaencadena.com. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- "Wendy Gónzales sale de Cuando me Enamoro". tvyespectaculos.com. Retrieved August 17, 2010.
- "Arturo Peniche se integra a "Cuando me enamoro"". todotnv.com. Retrieved November 26, 2010.
- "Premios TV y Novelas 2011: Lista de Nominados". novelalounge.com. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "Ganadores de los Premios TvyNovelas 2011". tvyespectaculos.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 7 March 2011.