|Look up cuatro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuatro may also refer to:
- Cuatro (instrument), name for two distinct Latin American instruments, one from Puerto Rico (see cuatro) and the other from Venezuela (see Cuatro)
- Cuatro (TV channel) ("Four"), a Spanish private, free-to-air broadcast television channel owned by Mediaset
- ¡Cuatro!, a documentary by rock band Green Day
- Cuatro (Flotsam and Jetsam album), by American heavy metal band Flotsam and Jetsam
- TV Cuatro, the brand name of TV4 León (XHLEG-TDT), the public broadcaster for the Mexican state of Guanajuato
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuatro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.