From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cuatro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cuatro (TV channel) ("Four"), is a Spanish private, free-to-air broadcast television channel owned by Mediaset.
- TV Cuatro (TVCU4TRO), is the brand name of TV4 León (XHLEG-TV), the public broadcaster for the Mexican state of Guanajuato.
- Cuatro (instrument), name for two distinct Latin American instruments, one from Puerto Rico (see cuatro (Puerto Rico)) and the other from Venezuela (see Cuatro (Venezuela).
- Cuatro (Flotsam and Jetsam album)
- ¡Cuatro!, A documentary by rock band Green Day.
- Cuatro, Los Hermanos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuatro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.