Cuatro Cabezas (in English, Four Heads), also known as 4K, is an Argentine production company that specializes in content for television, radio and motion picture production, advertising, and Internet content. It was founded in 1993 by owners and founders, Diego Guebel, Sebastián Melendez, Caito Lorenzo and Mario Pergolini. The company also operates in Chile, Brazil, Spain and Italy.
Cuatro Cabezas started as an independent television producer; after 15 years it became a significant multimedia company in the Spanish speaking world.
On August 16, 2007, Eyeworks acquired Cuatro Cabezas. On February 11, 2014, the Warner Bros. announced the purchase of Eyeworks for U$273 million. However, Eyeworks USA will remain independent. The acquisition was completed on June 2 of that year. The acquisition gives Warner Bros. TV production units in 15 additional territories.
- CQC (1996- )
- El Rayo (1995-2002)
- Super M 2002 (2002)
- Camino a la gloria (2002)
- Super M 2003 (2003)
- Planetario (2003)
- E-24 (2003-2006)
- Algo habrán hecho (2005- )
- La Liga (2005-2007)
- Nos pierde la fama (2006)
- Hermanos y Detectives (2007) (Spanish version)
- 30 Segundos
- La Ultima Tentacion
- Ciudad Roja
- Ciudades y Copas (Discovery Travel & Living)
- Casas (Discovery Travel & Living)
- Historia Secreta (History Channel)
- Proyecto 48 (TNT)
X4 FM is Cuatro Cabezas’ radio station, founded in August 2000. It changed its format in June 2001. It mostly transmits material rarely found on other stations.
In 1999, the company created Datafull.com. The website provides updated information, tools and technological knowledge for users of Internet.
- Eyeworks buys Argentine prodco Ed Waller c21media.com 16-08-2007, Retrieved on December 27, 2013
- Eyeworks buys Cuatro Cabezas Dominic Schreiber variety.com AUGUST 16, 2007, Retrieved on December 27, 2013
- "Warner Bros fecha acordo e compra produtora de CQC por US$ 273 mi". Notícias da TV (in Portuguese). Universo Online. February 11, 2014. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- NANCY TARTAGLIONE "Deadline" Warner Bros TV Group Seals Acquisition Of Eyeworks’ Non-U.S. Businesses deadline.com, Retrieved on June 2, 2014.
- (in Spanish and English) Cuatro Cabezas Official Website
|This Argentina corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about media in Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|