From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cub or cub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cub may refer to:
- A young of certain large predatory animals such as bears and big cats; analogous to a domestic puppy or kitten.
- Cub, a member of Cub Scouts
- Cub player, a member of certain sports teams, e.g. the Chicago Cubs baseball club
- A novice or learner, particularly in newspaper reporting
- Cub (band), former band from Vancouver, Canada
- Cub (Happy Tree Friends), a character in Happy Tree Friends
- Cub (film), a 2014 film
- Cub Foods, US supermarket chain
- Piper Cub, light aircraft type
- "Cub": NATO reporting name for the Antonov An-12 Russian Turboprop transport
- Honda Super Cub, a range of small motorcycles produced by Honda
- Kapcai, a class of mini motorcycles of Malaysia and Southeast Asia - Malaysian Cub Prix
- LDV Cub, a rebadged version of the Nissan Vanette van sold by LDV Limited
- Cub Records, a record label
- Farmall Cub, a model in the Farmall tractor model line
- Cub Buck (1892–1966), professional American football player
- Carlton & United Breweries, an Australian Alcohol Manufacturer
- A young member of the Bear (gay culture) community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.