|Traded as||KRX: 182360|
|Founded||August 29, 2006 (as Playcube, Inc.)|
Number of employees
Cube Entertainment Inc. (Korean: 큐브엔터테인먼트) is a South Korean entertainment company. The company operates as a record label, talent agency, music production company, event management and concert production company, and music publishing house.
The label currently manages several artists, namely Jo Kwon, Jang Hyun-seung, BtoB, CLC, Pentagon, Lai Kuan-lin, Yoo Seon-ho, (G)I-dle and A Train To Autumn. It also manages several entertainers, including Lee Hwi-jae and Heo Kyung-hwan. It was formerly home to K-pop artists such as 4Minute, Beast, G.NA, and Roh Ji-hoon.
As of 2017, most of the label's music is distributed by Kakao M (formerly LOEN Entertainment), through a partnership agreement.
On November 23, 2018, Cube established joint label U-Cube with Universal Music Japan as part of a global partnership.
In 2019, Cube Entertainment chose NetEase Music as its strategic partner as a platform to promote in China.
- 1 History
- 2 Subsidiaries
- 3 Philanthropy
- 4 Philosophy
- 5 Artists
- 6 Former artists
- 7 Discography
- 8 Concerts
- 9 Awards
- 10 See also
- 11 Notes
- 12 References
- 13 External links
2006–2010: Formation and first-generation artists
Cube Entertainment was founded on August 29, 2006, by Hong Seung-sung (aka Simon Hong), former president of JYP Entertainment, and Shin Jung-hwa (Monica Shin) as Playcube Inc. Due to the founder's past relations, Cube is sometimes mistaken as a subsidiary of JYP Entertainment, however, it is an independent corporation.
2011–2014: Second-generation artists and changing of CEO
In 2011, independent label A Cube Entertainment was founded, managing girl group Apink who debuted in April of the same year.
In 2012, sub-label Cube DC was launched, managing boy group BTOB which debuted in March.
During late 2012, Park Chung-min became the CEO of Cube, after founder Hong Seung-sung stepped down due to his sickness.
In 2013, Korean entertainer Rain signed a contract with Cube Entertainment. He officially joined after he concluded his military service on July 10, 2013. Three months later Cube released a digital single for its new soloist artist, Shin Ji-hoon who placed in the top 6 in Korean singing competition K-pop Star 2. Another new soloist, Oh Ye-ri released her debut digital single, "Because of You" on November 6, 2013. She was the winner of MBC's MBC College Song Festival in 2009.
In August 2014, sub-label Cube DC merged with Cube.
2015–2017: Third-generation artists and changing of CEO
Cube's second girl group CLC debuted in March 2015.
At the end of 2015, A Cube Entertainment, which manages Huh Gak and Apink, was acquired by its distributor, LOEN Entertainment. LOEN bought 70% shares in A Cube, therefore making it the sole owner of the agency. A Cube became a separate and distinct label under LOEN Entertainment with the new name Plan A Entertainment.
In February 2016, Cube headquarter located at Cheongdam-dong moved to Seongdong-gu near Seongdong station. In March 2016, Cube acquired Starline Entertainment as subsidiary. In June 2016, Cube's first girl group 4Minute disbanded. In July 2016, Cube Cafe was reopened in the new building called Cafe 20 Space: The Mint Universe. At the end of 2016, Shin Dae-nam was elected to be the new CEO of Cube Entertainment, replacing former CEO Park Chung-min. He was a former editor of the journal Ilgan Sports and president of Yedang Media. New boy group Pentagon debuted in October 2016. This was followed by Cube's third boy group after Beast leaving Cube in December 2016.
At the beginning of 2017, Universal Music sold their 8% stake in Cube. Following this, Cube Entertainment signed a distribution deal with Kakao M (formerly LOEN) for future music & content circulation.
In mid-2017, Cube's two male trainees Yoo Seon-ho and Lai Kuan-lin participated in Mnet's Produce 101 Season 2. Lai Kuanlin was chosen to be part of the final lineup for project boygroup Wanna One after finishing in 7th place, while Yoo Seonho finished in 17th place. Lai Kuanlin debuted in Wanna One in August 2017, and will be promoting with the group until December 2018. Meanwhile, Jeon So-yeon who participated in the first season of Produce 101 and Unpretty Rapstar debuted as a soloist in November 2017 with her song "Jelly". Jo Kwon of ballad group 2AM signed as a solo artist under the label in the same month, after staying for 16 years in JYP Entertainment.
In November 2017, D’Live Co., the third-largest cable TV service provider that is seeking to sell its stakes in entertainment units iHQ Inc and Cube Entertainment Inc. Currently, D’Live owns a 45 percent stake in iHQ and a 30 percent in Cube Entertainment.
2018–present: Fourth-generation artists
TV personality Lee Hwi-jae signed a contract with Cube on March 5, 2018. In a report released in April 2018, Cube said that it had successfully made profit in 2017, a welcome improvement after incurring severe losses in 2016. In April 2018, Yoo Seon-ho debuted as a soloist. On May 2, Cube debuted (G)I-dle, it is their third girl group after 4Minute and CLC. On May 4, Cube Entertainment announced the 'United Cube Concert – One' concert, featuring their own artists. The concert took place at KINTEX in Ilsan on June 16 and was sold out in two minutes.
On August 2, 2018, photos of Hyuna with Pentagon's E'Dawn at their birthday party on June 4 were released. Cube Entertainment denied the rumors that they were dating, however she and E’Dawn held an interview with Yeonhap News later that day, admitting to their relationship which began in May 2016. The company responded to Hyuna's confirmation of the dating rumors by cancelling all previously planned performances for Triple H, on-air appearances and fan events including a fan meet-up that was scheduled on the next day. Fans were divided in reactions to the event, with some calling for E'Dawn to be removed from Pentagon, and others focusing on how the company treated them unfairly after releasing the scandal, rather than on their relationship. On September 13, Cube Entertainment announced that they would be terminating their contracts, citing that they could not "maintain trust" as a reason saying "After much deliberation, we've concluded that the trust between the company and the artists had been damaged to a degree that it cannot be restored, leading us to believe expulsion is necessary," in its official statement. However, Cube declared that the situation is still being considered and nothing has been decided yet for them, saying that the issue will be discussed on a board meeting. A senior official said, “The dismissal of Hyuna and Edawn was in discussion but not final. We will have to collect opinions a little more. As the artists' opinions are also important, this is a matter that should be decided carefully through collecting opinions. The departure is not final. Agency officials are having an urgent discussion. As much as possible, we will make decisions based on artists' opinions." On October 15, Cube Entertainment officially confirmed Hyuna's departure, announcing that the record label has reached an agreement with Hyuna to terminate her contract.
On October 25, Cube signed contract with Haohao Wenhua Media Company (Hot Idol, Haohao Bangyang Agency) (Chinese: 好好榜样) for activities in China.[A] On November 5, Cube debuted a non-idol ballad group, A Train To Autumn (Korean: 가을로 가는 기차; RR: Gaeullo Ganeun Gicha), with digital single "That Season You Were In". Kino of Pentagon participated as one of the lyricists.
In early 2019, Cube Entertainment chose NetEase Music as its strategic partner as a platform to promote in China. On January 23, D’Live Co. sought to sell its stakes in entertainment units iHQ Inc. and Cube Entertainment Inc. Currently, D’Live owns a 45 percent stake in iHQ and a 30 percent stake in Cube Entertainment. On August 19, Gagman Lee Sang-joon has signed an exclusive contract with Cube. Two days later, it was announced that Produce 48 participant, Han Cho-won and The Unit: Idol Rebooting Project, Lee Joo-hyun were the next to sign. In September, it was reported that Cube Entertainment partnership with e2PR, Strategic Communications for establishing new promotion team for handling (G)I-dle's public international relations.
Music Cube（Hangul:뮤직큐브）was founded in Korea on August 18, 2005. It is an independently operated music copyright company that mainly engaged in the publishing, production, visual design and copyright management of music products. The headquarters is located in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul.
Music Cube Japan is a Japanese subsidiary of Music Cube. It was founded in Japan on January 21, 2009. It is mainly engaged in the production, development, promotion and copyright management of music products. It is headquartered in Minato, Tokyo.
Cube DC（Hangul:큐브DC）was founded in 2012. It is a subsidiary of Cube Entertainment. The parent company Cube Entertainment announced on August 27, 2014, that it was acquired as a wholly owned subsidiary.
Cube Entertainment Japan
Cube Japan（Japanese: キューブジャパン）is an overseas subsidiary of Music Cube. It was founded in Japan in 2012 and is mainly responsible for the overseas promotion and distribution of parent company and related products. The headquarters is located in Minato-ku, Tokyo, and later operated by CUBE Entertainment JAPAN to operate Japanese activities.
Cube Entertainment Japan (CUBE ENTERTAINMENT JAPAN Co., Ltd.) is a local Japanese company owned by Cube Entertainment. It was founded in Japan on October 27, 2015. It is 100% owned by Cube Entertainment and has a capital of 96 million yen. It is responsible for direct planning and managing activities of the parent company artist in Japan. The headquarters is now located in Aoyama, Minato, Tokyo.
Starline Entertainment（Hangul:스타라인엔터테인먼트를）On February 12, 2016, Park Sung-soo representatives reached an agreement with Cube Entertainment to become a wholly owned subsidiary of Cube Entertainment.
Cube TV（Hangul:큐브TV）was established on July 1, 2015, iHQ cooperates with Cube Entertainment, iHQ investment management channel, Cube provides the program content, is a channel dedicated to promoting K-POP culture, playing variety shows, singing Meeting and online drama. The channel includes BtoB's "Btob Show", CLC's "Seongdong-gu Resident", Pentagon's "Pentagon maker", Triple H's "Triple H Fun Agency ", online drama " Spark " and more.
Cube TV Hangtime In 2018, Cube Entertainment joined with Kiswe Mobile to created an application of 12 multi-view camera, "Cube TV Hangtime". This is an interactive mobile video which audience can interact with the artist. On June 16, Cube TV Hangtime app aired a four-hour-long of "United Cube Concert – One" for the audience who were unable to attend the concert.
Cube Entertainment artists teamed up with US major league team, Los Angeles Dodgers's Korean player Ryu Hyun-jin by donating all the profit from two collaboration songs to Hanbit School for the Blind.
In September 2015, the artists from the agency performed at the "Cube Festival" concert. The concert was hosted by Shanghai TV, Channel M, and BesTV. At a preceding press conference, a Cube representative said, “A while ago there was a heartbreaking accident in China. BEAST, 4minute, G.Na, BTOB, and CLC donated a portion of their earnings from their recent concert in Shanghai to the victims of the 2015 Tianjin explosions.” Representing the concert organizer, Yeom Gyu Suk from Butterfly Media went on to explain, “While in the midst of preparing for the concert, the event sponsor and Cube Entertainment heard the news of the accident and decided to do the show for the victims, and after gathering the artists agreed.”
In 2018, Cube Entertainment President Hong Seung-sung joined the Honor Society and gave a donation of more than ₩100 million for patients with rare incurable diseases. Hong Seung-sung, who has been suffering from Lou Gehrig's disease for the past 7 years, said, "As a person suffering from the same pain, I want to be a little push for children with rare diseases that need help." Over the years, it is common for United Cube to participate in the Ice Bucket Challenge, as a way to raise awareness for the disease.
According to the Disaster Relief Association, in April 2019, Cube Entertainment donated a total of ₩50 Million to the Korean Committee to help those that were affected by the Sokcho Fire.
All artists under Cube Entertainment are collectively known as United Cube.
- Na Jong-chan
- Yook Sungjae
- Lee Minhyuk
- Jung Ilhoon
- Yeo One
- Yang Hongseok
- Kwon Eunbin
- Choi Yujin
- Yoo Seon-ho
- Lai Kuan-lin
In-house and guest composers
- Seo Jun-Sik (In-house)
- Jae Bin-Shin (Record and Mix engineer)
- Seo Jae-woo (Tenten Producing Team)
- BreadBeat (Tenten Producing Team)
- Seo Yong-bae (Tenten Producing Team)
- Bicksancho, Kim Tae-Ho (Yummy Tone Producing Team)
- Park Hae-il (Yummy Tone Producing Team)
- Ferdy, Choi Min-Soo (MosPick Music Producing Group)
- Yeahnice, Jo Sung-ho (MosPick Music Producing Group)
- Zerozine, Son Young-jin (MosPick Music Producing Group)
- Jayjay, Kang Dong-ha (MosPick Music Producing Group)
- Im Sang-Hyuk
- Cho Sung-Hoon
- Noh Kyung-min
- Jeon Da-woon
- Choi Kyu-wan (DAVII)
- Jerry Lee
- Kwon Seok Hong
- Star System, Dance Team (Long-term)
- Yama & Hotchicks, Dance Team (Guest)
- team3dcolor, Dance Team (Guest)
- 4Minute (2009–2016)
- Beast (2009–2016)
- G.NA (2010–2016)
- Roh Ji-hoon (2011–2017)
- Kim Kiri (2012–2018)
- Trouble Maker (2011–2018)
- M4M (2013–2015)
- Oh Ye-ri (2013–2015)
- Rain (2013–2015)
- Shin Ji-hoon (2013–2017)
- Park Min-ha (2015–2017)
- Seo Woo (2016–2017)
- Choi Daehoon (2016–2017)
- Triple H (2017–2018)
- E'Dawn (2016–2018)
- Jo Woo-chan (2017–2019)
|Fly So High||2011||BEAST, 4Minute, G.NA||Fly So High|
|Perfume||2013||Yang Yo-seob, Cube Girls||Cube Voice Project Part 1|
|Christmas Song (크리스마스 노래)||BEAST, 4Minute, G.NA, Roh Ji Hoon, Kim Kiri, BTOB, Shin Ji-hoon, Apink, Huh Gak||Cube Artist Christmas Song|
|Smile Again||G.NA, Trouble Maker, Ryu Hyun-jin||Ryu-Cube Donation Project (류-큐브 기부 프로젝트)|
|Back In The Day (그때 그날처럼')||2014||Seo Eun-kwang||Cube Voice Project Part 2|
|Small Moon||Heo Ga-yoon, Yang Yo-seob, Seo Eun-kwang, Shin Ji-hoon, Ryu Hyun-jin||Ryu-Cube Donation Project (류-큐브 기부 프로젝트)|
|Special Christmas||2016||Jang Hyun-seung, Kim Hyun-ah, Roh Ji Hoon, BTOB, CLC, Pentagon||2016 United Cube Project Part 1|
|Happy Winter Song (겨울이 반가운 이유)||Jinho, Hui||2016 United Cube Project Part 2|
|Upgrade||2018||Jo Kwon, Hyuna, BTOB, CLC, Pentagon, Yoo Seon-ho, (G)I-dle||ONE|
|Follow Your Dreams (한걸음)|
|Young & One|
|Mermaid||Lee Min-hyuk, Peniel Shin, Jung Il-hoon, Jang Yeeun, Wooseok, Jeon So-yeon|
- 2011 United Cube Concert: London (December 5), São Paulo, Brazil (December 13)
- 2013 United Cube Concert : Nanjing, China (January 26), Seoul, South Korea (February 2), and Yokohama, Japan (February 21)
- 2015 BesTV Channel-M Cube Festival (September 30)
- 2016 I Want Cube Pop in Macau (March 5)
- 2018 United Cube Concert – One (June 16)
- 2019 U & Cube Festival in Japan (March 23)
|2010||Golden Disc Award||Producer Award||Won|
|2012||Gaon Chart Music Awards||K-pop Contribution Award / Lifetime Achievement Award|
|2013||Golden Disc Award||Producer Award|
|2017||Korea Drama Awards||Global Management Award|
|2019||Child Diabetes Volunteer Award||Grand Prize|
- Andre Paine (January 5, 2010). "UMG Partners With Korean K-Pop Firm". Billboard. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Cube Enter (182360)".
- "(주)큐브엔터테인먼트 감사보고서 제출".
- CUBE ENTERTAINMENT INC (182360) 2019-1-23
- "Cube Ent". Media SR. 10 May 2019. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- "UMG Partners With Korean K-Pop Firm". Billboard. 5 May 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Cube Entertainment Merges with Cube DC to Bring Rain, BEAST, 4Minute and Others under the Same Roof". Soompi. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- "LOEN Entertainment buys majority of A Cube Entertainment's shares". Allkpop. November 25, 2015.
- "뒷북친 강남구 `생활권계획`". MK. July 9, 2017.
- "Discover Seoul: CUBE Entertainment's 20 Space Cafe in Seoul"". Kpopmap. May 11, 2017.
- "Cafe 20 Space".
- "큐브엔터, 신대남 대표이사 체제 변경". 2016-12-27.
- "큐브엔터, 신대남 대표 체제로 변경…내년 새로운 도약 준비". 2016-12-27.
- Universal Music sells 8.0 pct stake in Cube Entertainment 2017-2-16
- 큐브엔터 로엔엔터테인먼트와 유통 계약 체결 (공식입장) 2017-2-27
- D'Live selling iHQ 2017-11-24
- 金宇彬所属经纪公司IHQ将再次进行出售 2017-11-24
- iHQ Cube selling separately? 2017-12-19
- "이휘재, 큐브엔터와 전속계약…현아와 한솥밥[공식]". entertain.naver.com. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "Shin Daenam, Cube Entertainment CEO "To Regain Big 4 Entertainment"". Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- 큐브엔터테인먼트, 패밀리 콘서트 6월 16일 개최..‘5년 만’. mkculture (in Korean). May 5, 2018.
- 큐브 패밀리 콘서트, 티켓 오픈 2분 만에 매진. YTNStar (in Korean). May 10, 2018.
- "[단독] 일도 사랑도 함께…트리플H 현아♥이던, 연상연하 커플 탄생". TvReport (in Korean). 2018-08-02.
- [공식입장] 큐브 측 "현아·이던 열애설 사실무근" 초고속 부인. XSportsNews (in Korean). 2018-08-02.
- [단독] 현아·이던 "2년 교제한 연인…팬들에 솔직하고 싶다". Yeonhap News (in Korean). 2018-08-03.
- "현아♥이던 트리플H, 당당한 열애 고백 그러나 씁쓸한 마무리". hankyung.com (in Korean). 2018-08-04. Retrieved 2018-11-06.
- "Fans divided in reactions to Hyuna and E'Dawn's relationship | Malay Mail". Retrieved 2018-11-08.
- 큐브 측 "현아, 이던 퇴출 결정‥신뢰 회복 불가능하다 판단"(공식입장 전문) (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- 큐브 측 "현아와 계약해지 합의"..이던은 잔류?[공식입장] (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-10-15.
- [단독]큐브 "현아·이던,퇴출 확정 아냐..더 논의 중" (in Korean). MtStarNews. September 13, 2018.
- "Cube Entertainment Backtracks, Says They're Still in Talks with HyunA & E'Dawn: Report". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-10-07.
- 이, 은진 (September 13, 2013). "큐브 "현아-이던, 신뢰 회복 불가능" 계약만료 전 방출 결정". kukinews.
- "We're Dating, K-Pop Stars Declare. You're Fired, Their Label Says". The New York Times. 2018-09-13.
- 큐브 "현아-이던 퇴출, 신뢰 회복 불가능"(공식입장 전문) (in Korean). Newsen. September 13, 2018.
- "[MK이슈]큐브 떠난 현아 자필편지 후폭풍…평행선은 좁혀진 적 없었다". star.mk (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-11-06.
- 큐브 측 "현아와 계약해지 합의"..이던은 잔류?[공식입장] (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-10-15.
- "賴冠霖同門「台灣女孩」舒華爆赴陸發展官方微博「個人照」公開". January 10, 2019.
- 큐브, 발라드 그룹 내놓는다 "가을로 가는 기차 데뷔"(공식). Newsen (in Korean). 2 November 2018.
- 큐브, 발라드 그룹 '가을로가는기차' 론칭…5일 '네가 있던 계절' 발매. SportsChosun (in Korean). 2 November 2018.
- "큐브 측, "펜타곤 이던과 전속 계약 해지 합의"". sedaily. 2018-11-15. Retrieved 2018-11-15.
- "Cube Entertainment, Universal Music Japan establish joint label U Cube". kpopherald. 2018-11-23.
- "NetEase Cloud Music Enters into Strategic Partnership with CUBE Entertainment". Markets Insider. 2 January 2019.
- D’Live to sell entertainment units iHQ, Cube Entertainment 2019-1-23
- "이상준, 큐브와 전속계약 체결…"매니지먼트 사업 확장"(전문)". MBN Star. 2019-08-19.
- "[단독]'프듀48' 한초원, 큐브엔터와 전속계약…데뷔 준비 '박차'". SpoTv News. 2019-08-21.
- Jeff Benjamin (2019-09-23). "K-Pop Girl Group (G)I-DLE to Focus on U.S. Market With Upcoming Music, Concerts & More: Exclusive". Billboard.
- "History Of Music Cube". Music Cube. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "History Of Music Cube Japan". Music Cube Japan.
- "소규모 합병 공고". 2017-05-12.
- "합병 종료 보고 공고". 2017-07-18.
- "CLC出席新綜藝發布會 清純唯美少女風". 2015-07-02.
- "男團PENTAGON成員YEO ONE出演網路劇Spark預告公開". 2015-07-17.
- "CLC , 자급자족 리얼리티 '성동구민 CLC' 공개 "바른생활 걸그룹 면모"". 2018-10-26.
- "Cube Entertainment And Kiswe Deliver A 12 Camera Multi-view Of The United Cube One Concert To Mobile Phones". Kiswe. 25 April 2019.
- "CUBE Family Teams Up to Give Hope to Blind Children". TenAsia. December 17, 2013.
- "[포토]포미닛-비스트-씨엘씨-지나 '우리는 큐브예요!' (큐브페스티벌)". Asia Today. September 1, 2015.
- "비스트·포미닛 등 큐브소속 가수들, 中텐진 폭발사고 기부". Star News. September 1, 2015.
- "[포토] '큐브 페스티벌' 제작발표회 개최". Newdaily. September 1, 2015.
- "큐브엔터테인먼트 홍승성 회장, 고액 기부 아너 소사이어티 가입". SportsSeoul. January 14, 2018.
- "두준·기광·소현·은지, 큐브 사단 '얼음물 샤워' 완료!". The Fact. August 20, 2014.
- "[경인포토]걸그룹 '틴트' 아이스버킷 챌린지 '루게릭병 환자 힘내세요'". Kyeongin. August 24, 2014.
- "비 '아이스버킷 챌린지' 동참…루게릭병 약 개발에 1억 기부". Kookje. August 25, 2014.
- "개그맨 김기리, 아이스버킷 챌린지 기부로 동참 '희망 잃지 않기를'". Tv Daily. August 28, 2014.
- "(여자)아이들 소연-황인선, 아이스버킷 챌린지 동참... 뜻깊은 행보". Korea Economic Daily. June 10, 2018.
- "비투비 육성재, 아이스버킷챌린지 동참…두 번의 물세례 눈길". AsiaToday. June 11, 2018.
- "[시사용어사전] 유선호도 동참했다... '아이스 버킷 챌린지'가 뭔가요?". Joongdo. June 12, 2018.
- "큐브엔터테인먼트, 강원도 산불 피해 복구에 5천만원 기부". Newsen.
- "신대남 큐브엔터테인먼트 대표 "엔터테인먼트 빅4 명성 되찾을 것"". Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Lee Dong-hyun (2019-02-26). "아이들, 소연 이어 민니까지 자작곡 "개성 있는 목소리에 신경 써" (종합)" (in Korean). The Voice of the People. Retrieved 2019-10-14.
- "'SM 스테이션영의 프로젝트 걸그룹은 '슬기 X 신비 X 청하 X 소연'?". SportsKhan. 2018-08-08.
- [단독] '프듀' 전소연, 걸그룹으로 재데뷔..비투비 여동생그룹 합류 (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-01-28.
- "[공식입장] 큐브 측 "전소연 걸그룹명은 아이들...상반기 데뷔"". xportsnews. 2018-03-22.
- Sung So-young (5 November 2015). "Rain announces new album, concert tours". JoongAng Ilbo. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- Kim Yeon-ji (13 July 2019). "[단독] '쇼미6' 조우찬, 큐브엔터테인먼트와 계약 종료..신곡 발표 예정". JTBC.
- "U-Cube". www.melon.com (in Korean). July 20, 2011. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- "BEAST's Yang Yoseob to Reveal New "Perfume" with Cube Girls". TenAsia. April 30, 2013. Retrieved June 3, 2019.
- "CUBE VOICE PROJECT [PERFUME]이 발매됩니다". www.cubeent.com (in Korean). May 2, 2013. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
- "Christmas Song". www.melon.com (in Korean). December 3, 2013. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- "류-큐브 기부 프로젝트 (Ryu-Cube Donation Project) - Smile Again". www.youtube.com (in Korean). December 20, 2013. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
- "CUBE VOICE PROJECT PART 2 '그때 그날처럼' 발매". www.cubeent.com (in Korean). June 4, 2014. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
- "류-큐브 기부 프로젝트 PART 2 [작은 달]이 발매되었습니다". www.cubeent.com (in Korean). December 20, 2013. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
- "2016 United Cube Project Part 1". www.melon.com (in Korean). December 16, 2016. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- "2016 United Cube Project Part 2". www.melon.com (in Korean). December 22, 2016. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- "ONE". www.melon.com (in Korean). June 17, 2018. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- Sunwoo, Carla (6 December 2011). "4minute, G.NA and BEAST perform in London". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- Lee, Sun-min (3 November 2011). "K-pop to land in South America". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- Joo, Kyung-don (12 December 2011). "Show goes on for Beast member". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- Sunwoo, Carla (14 December 2011). "Fans greet K-pop groups for first concert in South America". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- Sunwoo, Carla (21 December 2011). "Cube Entertainment artists impress fans on Brazilian TV". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "큐브 콘서트, 볼거리 풍성한 콜라보 무대의 결정판 '화끈'". Osen. February 2, 2013.
- "4minute, Beast, BtoB, Roh Ji hoon in 2013 United Cube in Seoul Concert". BNT News. February 4, 2013.
- "BEAST＆4Minuteら、日本でCUBEファミリーコンサート開催！"8000人のファンを魅了"". MyDaily. February 22, 2013.
- "유나이티드 큐브 "늘어난 세 과시하겠다"". EDaily. February 2, 2013.
- "I WANT CUBE POP".
- "BTOB、PENTAGONら総出演 初開催の『U & CUBE FESTIVAL』にファン8000人". Excite. 25 March 2019.
- Kim Bok-man (2019-06-16). "소아당뇨협회, 소아당뇨인 대축제 '오월愛' 성황리 개최". BabyTimes. Retrieved 2019-11-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cube Entertainment.|