|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Wil Stephens (CEO)
Aled Parry (Creative Director)
Cube is a next-generation media company, a leading games developer for mobile and an early pioneer of interactive television formats. Cube operates three studios across television, gaming and kids entertainment.
In 2013, Cube co-produced with Boom Pictures, the UK’s first two-screen play-along TV format for kids and in 2014, created and co-produced the first interactive TV format for CBBC, Ludus. Ludus has won wide industry recognition for its innovative format winning a Broadcast Digital Award and a Bafta Games Cymru award.
- Cube Productions - independent television production company focussed on new interactive television formats
- Cube Play - developer and publisher of mobile, tablet and smart television games
- Cube Kids - specialist studio creating entertainment and educational apps for kids
- Ludus (2014)
- The Visor (2014)
- "Wil Stephens, 26, founder, Cube". Broadcastnow. 2008-08-20.
- "Cardiff spectrum bid won by Cube". Broadcastnow. 2009-02-25.
- "S4C to unveil first kids’ playalong game". Broadcast. 2012-07-12.
- "CBBC commissions play-along gameshow, Ludus". BBC. 2013-10-17.
- "Nominations for Ludus in Broadcast awards". S4C. 2014-05-29.
- "Full shortlist 2014". Broadcast. 2014-06-15.
- "Ludus wins prestigious BAFTA Cymru Gaming Award". Bafta. 2014-07-11.