|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Cube is a multi award-winning interactive entertainment company and an early pioneer of interactive television formats. Cube primarily works in kids entertainment.
In 2013, Cube co-produced with Boom Pictures, the UK’s first two-screen play-along TV format for kids and in 2014, created and co-produced the first interactive TV format for CBBC, Ludus. Ludus has won wide industry recognition for its innovative format winning a Broadcast Digital Award and a Bafta Games Cymru award.
- Y Lifft (2013)
- Ludus (2014)
- The Visor (2014)
- Alfi (2016 - pre-production)
- The Platform (2016 - pre-production)
Awards and Accolades
- Won: Bafta Cymru award for Cyw (2007)
- Nominated: Bafta Children's for Y Lifft (2013)
- Nominated: Broadcast Digital Award for Dipdap (2014)
- Won: Broadcast Digital Award for Ludus (2014)
- Nominated: Bafta Children's for Cyw a'r Wyddor (2014)
- Nominated: Bafta Children's for Madron (2014)
- Nominated: Bafta Children's for Ludus (2014)
- Won: Bafta Cymru Games award for Madron (2014)
- Won: Bafta Cymru Games award for Ludus (2014)
- Won: Bafta Cymru Games award for Teletubbies (2016)
- "Wil Stephens, 26, founder, Cube". Broadcastnow. 2008-08-20.
- "Cardiff spectrum bid won by Cube". Broadcastnow. 2009-02-25.
- "S4C to unveil first kids’ playalong game". Broadcast. 2012-07-12.
- "CBBC commissions play-along gameshow, Ludus". BBC. 2013-10-17.
- "Nominations for Ludus in Broadcast awards". S4C. 2014-05-29.
- "Full shortlist 2014". Broadcast. 2014-06-15.
- "Ludus wins prestigious BAFTA Cymru Gaming Award". Bafta. 2014-07-11.
- "Larkshead Media Secures 'Alfi' Deal". 4RFV. 2016-10-12.
- "Larkshead grows kids’ IP slate". C21. 2016-10-12.