From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cubit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cubit is an ancient unit based on the forearm length from the middle finger tip to the elbow bottom.
Cubit may also refer to:
- CUBIT, a multi-touch interface
- Cubit bone or ulna, a bone in the arm
- Cubit (currency), a fictional currency from the 1978 and 2004 TV series Battlestar Galactica
- Cubit, an item in the Mixels cartoon TV series
- Cubits.com, a London-based BitCoin exchange
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cubit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.