Cubixx HD is a puzzle game developed by UK-based studio Laughing Jackal released on the PlayStation Network in Europe on August 17, 2011  and September 20, 2011 in North America. It is the HD sequel to Cubixx, a 2009 PlayStation mini title.
The gameplay of Cubixx HD is based upon the classic arcade game Qix. The player controls a robot that fires a laser at a cube with the objective of erasing its sides. A variety of enemies and power-ups become available as the player progresses.
Reviews of Cubixx HD have been generally favorable with a Metacritic score of 77 out of 100, with Kristian Reed of Eurogamer praising the title as the best reinvention of its antecedent Qix  and Joel Gregory of PlayStation Official Magazine (UK) calling it "one of the most gloriously addictive, knuckle-bitingly frustrating strategy experiences you can have on PSN."
- "Cubixx HD Release Date & Price". TheSixthAxis. 2011-08-08.
- "CUBIXX HD Coming to PSN". PlayStation Blog. 2011-09-15.
- "Metacritic Cubixx HD for Playstation 3". Metacritic. Retrieved 2011-09-16.
- "Download Games Roundup Review". Eurogamer. 2011-08-26.
- "Cubixx HD". PlayStation Official Magazine (UK). Future Publishing (August 2011).
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|