From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cuboid may refer to:
- Cuboid, in geometry a convex polyhedron bounded by six quadrilateral faces, whose polyhedral graph is the same as that of a cube
- Cuboid (computer vision), a feature used for behavior recognition in video
- Cuboid (video game), a puzzle game for the PlayStation Network
- Cuboid bone, one of seven tarsal bones in the human foot
- Cuboid syndrome, a medical condition of the human foot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuboid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.