|Service area||East Sussex|
|Service type||Community bus services|
Cuckmere Community Bus was established in 1976 with assistance from East Sussex County Council and Southdown Motor Services to operate services in the Cuckmere Valley region. The service is almost self-supporting but small donations are made annually by most of the parish councils concerned.
The company was rebranded as Cuckmere Buses in April 2013.
A fleet of integral Mercedes-bodied Mercedes-Benz Sprinters are used to provide services.
- Companies House extract company no 6032000 Cuckmere Community Bus Limited
- "Press Release Town Council Congratulates Long-Serving Community Bus Volunteers" (PDF). Hailsham Town Council. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- Our History Cuckmere Buses
- "Cuckmere Community Bus.". BBC. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "New name for well-known bus company" (PDF). Retrieved 23 April 2013.[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cuckmere Community Bus.|