From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cuckoo (film))
|Look up cuckoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cuckoo is a bird of the family Cuculidae.
In Britain and Europe, it is specifically the common cuckoo.
Cuckoo may also refer to:
- Cukoo (1929–1981), also billed as Cuckoo, a Bollywood dancer and actress
- Cuckoo, Virginia, an unincorporated settlement in Virginia
- Cuckoo (Mineral, Virginia), a historic house in Cuckoo, Virginia
- Cuckoo Line, a railway in East Sussex, England
- Cuckoo Trail, a foot trail in East Sussex, England
- The Cuckoo Song, signature theme of Laurel and Hardy
- Cuckoo (album), an album by the British band Curve
- "Cuckoo" (Lissie song), a song on the 2010 Lissie album Catching a Tiger
- "Cuckoo" a song by the German protopunk band The Monks.
- "Cuckoo", a song on the 2003 I Am Kloot album I Am Kloot
- "Cuckoo, Cuckoo", a song by Animal Collective on the album Strawberry Jam
- "The Cuckoo" (song), a folk song
- D'Cuckoo, electronic percussion ensemble
Film and television
- Cuckoo (2009 film), a 2009 British film
- Cuckoo (2014 film), a 2014 Indian film
- The Cuckoo (film), a 2002 film by Aleksandr Rogozhkin
- Cuckoo (TV series), a 2012 British comedy series
- Cuckoo, a byname of Jasmine Destine in the Marvel Comics ClanDestine series
- Cuckoo (game), a traditional card or board game
- Cuckoo (sniper), a military slang term
- HMS Cuckoo, the name of four ships of the Royal Navy
- Sopwith Cuckoo, a World War I British biplane torpedo bomber
- Cuckoo Electronics, a South Korean manufacturing firm
- Cuckoo roller, a bird in a different order from the cuckoos
- Cuckooshrike, a bird of yet another order
- Cuckoo clock
- Cuckoo hashing, a computer programming algorithm
- Koo Koo, a 1981 album by Debbie Harry
- Coo Coo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuckoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.