From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cud is the portion of food regurgitated by a ruminant.
Cud or CUD may also refer to:
- Cannabis use disorders
- Coalition for Unity and Democracy, an Ethiopian political party
- Connected Urban Development, a private/public partnership, initiated in 2006
- Cud (band), an indie rock band formed in Leeds, England in 1987
- Cud, a lump of metal on a coin caused by a die defect
- Cursor Down (ANSI), an ANSI X3.64 escape sequence
- Primary carnitine deficiency, an inability to utilize fat for energy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.