Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cui may refer to:
Cui is an uncommon Chinese surname. Remarkable persons are The Governor of Macau China "Cui Shian", and columnist and public figure Songyao Cui.
- cui, cubic inch: a unit of measurement for volume.
- Cui (or cuy), a Peruvian term for the guinea pig, when used as food
- Cui (character) or Kiwi, a character in Dragon Ball media
- Copper(I) iodide (CuI), a chemical compound
- Cui-ui, a fish endemic to Pyramid Lake in northwestern Nevada
- Catholic University of Ireland
- Centre for Ultrafast Imaging at the University of Hamburg
- Character (or console) user interface, a predecessor to graphical user interface
- Código Único de Identificación ("Unique Identification Code"), Guatemala's national ID number
- Controlled Unclassified Information
- Corrosion under insulation (CUI), corrosion due to entrapped water under the insulation layer of piping and vessels
- ICAO airline designator for Cancun Air, Mexico
- Concept unique identifier, an identifier that uniquely represents meaning in a time-invariant fashion in the Unified Medical Language System.
- Cui bono, "To whose benefit?", a Latin adage used to suggest a hidden motive
- Choi (Korean version of the Chinese surname Cui)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.