From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cullen may refer to:
- Cullen, Saskatchewan, a former hamlet in Benson No. 35 Rural Municipality
- Cullen, County Cork, a village near Millstreet, County Cork
- Cullen, Moray, a burgh in Moray
- United States
- Cullen, Kentucky
- Cullen, Louisiana, a town in Webster Parish
- Cullen, Virginia
- Cullen, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Oconto County
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cullen Bohannon, the protagonist of the Hell on Wheels (TV series)
- Cullen Rutherford, a recurring character in the Dragon Age series
- Cullen family of vampires, in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
- Cullen (genus), a genus of legumes native to the Old World.
- Cullen College of Engineering, an academic college at the University of Houston
- Cullen number, a natural number of the form n · 2n + 1 (written Cn)
- Cullen skink, a thick Scottish soup
- Cullen Wines, a winery in Western Australia
- Cullen's sign, blue-black bruising of the area around the umbilicus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cullen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.