- 6,367 (2017 est.)
- 73 people per square mile
- Culleoka's population is 94.6% white, 2.6% African-American, and 1.2% Latino. Being the largest demographic groups in the community.
Presidential Election Results
- The Culleoka area has voted consistently Republican since the 2004 US Presidential Election.
Religion Statistics for Culleoka (based on Maury County data)
- Evangelical Protestant 30.4%
- Mainline Protestant 7.2%
- Bllack Protestant 4.8%
- Catholic 22.5%
- Other 2.4%
- None 52.6%
- Evins Brothers Store Account Books, 1847-1947, Tennessee State Library and Archives
- The History of Education in the Culleoka Area
- Source: Clifford Grammich, Kirk Hadaway, Richard Houseal, Dale E.Jones, Alexei Krindatch, Richie Stanley and Richard H.Taylor. 2012. 2010 U.S.Religion Census: Religious Congregations & Membership Study. Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies. Jones, Dale E., et al. 2002. Congregations and Membership in the United States 2000. Nashville, TN: Glenmary Research Center. Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Culleoka-Tennessee.html#ixzz4lVuhphFp
|This Maury County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|