From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- United Kingdom
- Culloden, Highland, a village in Scotland
- United States
- Battle of Culloden, a battle which took place in Scotland in 1746
- Culloden Academy, a secondary school in Scotland
- Xan Windsor, Lord Culloden (b. 2007), an infant relative of the British Royal family, son of the Earl of Ulster and grandson of the Duke of Gloucester
- Culloden (film), a fictional presentation of the Battle of Culloden
- HMS Culloden, the name of several former ships of the Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Culloden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.