Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cultivation, cultivate, or cultivated in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cultivation may refer to:
- The state of having or expressing a good education (bildung), refinement, culture, or high culture
- Agriculture, the cultivation and breeding of animals, plants and fungi
- Fungiculture, the process of producing food, medicine, and other products by the cultivation of mushrooms and other fungi
- Horticulture, the cultivation of plants
- Tillage, the cultivation of soil
- Animal husbandry, the cultivation of livestock
- Microbiological culture, a method of multiplying microbial organisms
- Cultivation, a video game by Jason Rohrer
- Cultivation theory, George Gerbner's model of media effects
- Cultivation, a 2006 album by Gram Rabbit
- Cultivate (store)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cultivation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.