The center was established in 2011 by active participation of the Ohrid born writer and photographer Misho Yuzmeski. Very quickly the center becomes a cultural cult place of lovers of art and cultural figures from around the world. Guided by the principle "culture for all every day," the center is the only cultural institution in Ohrid which is open every day throughout the year, offering a wide range of cultural events.
Cultural and Information Center "Cultura 365" commenced operations on 19 June 2011, and the first cultural event is the opening of the memorial room for the Dutch writer and journalist A. den Doolaard.
In "Cultura 365" are held various cultural events through which are promoted artists and other cultural figures.
"Cultura 365" has two exhibition rooms:
- Memorial Room (permanent exhibition of books and documents) for the Dutch writer A. den Doolaard
- Art gallery for displaying photos and other works by various authors
Basic activities of "Cultura 365" are:
- promotion of art (books, photographs, paintings, etc.).
- tourist information about the cultural heritage and cultural events in the city of Ohrid
- lectures on cultural heritage and other cultural topics
- Комеморативна вечер во спомен на охридскиот фотограф Атанас Талески
- "Фотографиите на Атанас Талевски изложени во КИЦ „Култура 365"". Archived from the original on 15 January 2013. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Изложба на Никола Павлески во „Култура 365"". Archived from the original on 15 January 2013. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Голем интерес на стружани и охриѓани за фотографиите на Панова". Archived from the original on 15 January 2013. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Изложба на Јасна Христовска". Archived from the original on 15 January 2013. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- Cultura 365 and A. den Dolaard Museum
- Yuzmeski, Misho. (2012) Our Dutch Friend A. den Doolaard, Ohrid ISBN 978-9989-911-49-1
- Изложба „Култура 365“ во спомен на Атанас Талевски
- Комеморативна вечер во чест на Атанас Талевски
- "„Средба" со Борис Бојаџиски". Archived from the original on 23 February 2013. Retrieved 23 February 2013.