Cultural and Scientific Center "Milutin Milanković"
Cultural and Scientific Center "Milutin Milanković" is a public cultural and educational institution in Dalj, Erdut municipality, Croatia. The aim of center include following activities: promotion of the legacy of Milutin Milanković, organizing cultural events and exhibitions, issuing publications, audiovisual and promotional materials, preservation of traditional heritage, organization of cultural and scientific meetings, promotion of sustainable development, popularization of science... In 2012 center was visited by more than 5,000 visitors.
Center is located in the birth house of scientist Milutin Milanković, important but in general public neglected scientists. Center for their activities occasionally use other groups and institutions. In May 2010 for the first time center with a series of activities marks 131 anniversary of Milutin Milanković birth. In 2011 for the first time participated in project of cross-border cooperation "From people to people" with Erdut municipality, City library in Sombor, Cultural Center "Laza Kostić" Sombor, Provincial Secretariat for International Cooperation of Vojvodina... Project was financed by the European Union funds.
- "Kulturni i znanstveni centar Milutin Milanković, Dalj - poslovne informacije, financije, bilanca, adresa, kontakti i ključne osobe". Poslovna.hr. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- Ines Šaškor. "Što je Hrvatskoj Milutin Milanković?". Slobodnaevropa.org. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- "Rodna kuća | Milutin Milanković". Milutin-milankovic.com. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- "MZOS - Najave". Public.mzos.hr. 2012-01-03. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- "Genije kojem nije trebao kompjuter". Novossti.com. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- "Gradska Biblioteka "Karlo Bijelicki", Sombor". Biblioso.org.rs. 2011-09-27. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- "Ljudi ljudima - razvoj prekogranične saradnje" (in Serbian). NSZ. Archived from the original on 2011-10-24. Retrieved 2012-03-07.