Culture shock (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Culture Shock)
|Look up culture shock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Culture shock is the feeling of anxiety when operating within a different culture.
Culture shock may also refer to:
- Culture Shock (musician), born James Pountney, a drum and bass artist signed to RAM Records
Art, entertainment, and media
- Culture Shock (album), the second album by the American comedy band Da Yoopers
- Culture Shock (band), a former band featuring members of the bands Citizen Fish and Subhumans
- Culture Shock (BBC World Service), a BBC World Service programme about the "latest global trends and ideas driving human behaviour"
- "Culture Shock (Sam & Max)", season 1, episode 1 of the Sam & Max game series
- "Culture Shock" (SpongeBob SquarePants), a season 1 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
- Culture Shock (TV series), a TravelChannel travel show on the customs and traditions of people around the world
- WWE Culture Shock, a documentary series by a former WWE champion
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Culture shock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.