Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cum may refer to:
- In Latin, a preposition meaning with, or a conjunction meaning when, because, or although:
- From the Latin for "with", a term in many place names in England, e.g. Prestwich-cum-Oldham
- cum tempore (with time); notation used at universities in German, Austrian, Swiss and Scandinavian countries for starting 15 minutes late
- Referring to diplomas and degrees: cum laude (with praise), magna cum laude (with great praise); maxima cum laude (with maximal praise); summa cum laude (with highest praise); egregia cum laude (with outstanding praise)
- "Cum", a song by Mykki Blanco from the 2012 EP Mykki Blanco & the Mutant Angels
- A slang term for semen
- cu m
- Come (disambiguation)
- Capital University of Medical Sciences ("CUMS", 首都醫科大學), a university in Beijing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.