From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cum may refer to:
- A Latin word, which can be either the preposition with or a conjunction meaning when, because, or although
- An English linking word, derived from the Latin word for 'with.' It is used in many place names in England as well as in everyday English - e.g. Prestwich-cum-Oldham
- cum tempore (with time); notation used at universities in German, Austrian, Swiss and Scandinavian countries for starting 15 minutes late
- Referring to diplomas and degrees: cum laude (with praise), magna cum laude (with great praise); maxima cum laude (with maximal praise); summa cum laude (with highest praise); egregia cum laude (with outstanding praise)
- Semen or vaginal fluid, produced in ejaculation
- "Cum", a song by Mykki Blanco from the 2012 EP Mykki Blanco & the Mutant Angels
- cu m
- Come (disambiguation).
- Capital University of Medical Sciences ("CUMS", 首都醫科大學), a university in Beijing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.