From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cumulus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cumulus is a type of cloud with the appearance of a lump of cotton wool.
Cumulus may also refer to:
- Cumulus Media, a radio broadcasting company
- Cumulus Networks, a computer software company
- Cumulus (software), digital asset management software developed by Canto Software
- Reinhard Cumulus, glider
- US Aviation Cumulus, motorglider
- Cumulus oophorus, cells which surround a human egg after fertilisation
- Cumulus (association), global association of universities and Colleges teaching art, design and media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cumulus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.