From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cundinamarca may refer to:
- Cundinamarca Department (1886–present), Republic of Colombia
- Free and Independent State of Cundinamarca (1810–1815 Estado Libre e Independiente de Cundinamarca)
- Cundinamarca Department (1820), Gran Colombia roughly encompassing modern Colombia, Panama, and the Mosquito Coast
- Cundinamarca Department (1824), Gran Colombia
- Cundinamarca Province (1851), Republic of New Granada
- Cundinamarca State (1857)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cundinamarca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.