Cunigunda of France
Cunigunda (c. 893 – aft. 923) was the daughter of Ermentrude of France, daughter in turn of Louis the Stammerer, king of the Franks. The identity of her father is unknown. In 898 her uncle Charles III gained control as king of the Franks, changing Cunigunda's life for the better.
- Frederick I (d. 978), who was count of Bar and duke of Upper Lorraine
- Adalberon I (d. 962), elected bishop of Metz in 929
- Gilbert (d. 964), count in the Ardennes
- Sigebert, mentioned in 942.
- Liutgarde, who married Adalbert, Count of Metz, then Eberhard IV, count of Nordgau.
- Gozlin, Count of Bidgau (d. 942), married to Oda of Metz and father of Godfrey I, Count of Verdun.
- Siegfried, count of Luxembourg.
Around 922, she married Ricwin, Count of Verdun (d. 923).
|This biography of a member of a European royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|