From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cupola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- An architectural dome element
- Cupola, a (usually dome-shaped) structure located on top of a larger roof or dome (for a roof lantern, belfry, etc.)
- Cupola (geometry), a geometric solid
- Cupola (geology), an upward-projecting smaller mass of plutonic rock extending from a larger batholith.
- Cupola (ISS module), an observation dome on the International Space Station
- Cupola furnace, a variety of small blast furnace used for melting pig iron or scrap for foundry purposes
- Reverberatory furnace for smelting some non-ferrous metals
- Cupola, a song by Zeromancer
- Cupola (military), a small protrusion positioned on top of a gun turret either mounted in a fortress or on the upper hull of a vehicle, utilized as either a secondary weapon mount or a means of external observation.
- The observation area on top of a railway caboose
- Name for the Sicilian Mafia Commission
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cupola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.