Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cura or CURA may refer to:
- Cura (album), 2018 Keys N Krates release
- Cura (genus), genus of flatworms in the family Dugesiidae
- Cura (instrument), Turkish musical instrument
- Cura (mythology), ancient Roman divinity whose name means "Care" or "Concern"
- Cura (software), Open source 3D print preparation software developed by Ultimaker
- Cura (surname), a surname of Latin origin
- Cura River, Venezuela
- Center for Urban and Regional Analysis (CURA), Ohio State University
- Institute on Culture, Religion, and World Affairs (CURA), founded by Peter L. Berger at Boston University
- Cura Annonae, grain supply to the city of ancient Rome
- Cura Carpignano, a commune in Pavia, Lombardy, Italy
- Cure (disambiguation)
- La Cura (disambiguation)
- Villa de Cura, town in Venezuela
- Quanta cura, 1864 papal encyclical
- Cura Ocllo (died 1539), Inca queen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.