From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cura or cura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cura may refer to:
- Cura (surname), a noble ancient Roman family name
- Cura (Mythology), ancient Roman divinity whose name means "Care" or "Concern"
History and Archaeology
- Cura Annonae, grain supply to the city of ancient Rome
- Cura Carpignano, is a commune (municipality) in the Province of Pavia in the Italian region Lombardy
- Cura, genus of flatworms in the Dugesiidae family
Music and entertainment
- Cura, Turkish musical instrument
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.