|Look up curacoa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curacoa may refer to:
Four ships of the Royal Navy have been named HMS Curacoa:
- HMS Curacoa, a 36-gun fifth-rate ship launched in 1809. She was reduced to 24 guns in 1831 and broken up in 1849
- HMS Curacoa, a wood-screw frigate launched in 1854, she was flagship of the Australia Station during the New Zealand Land Wars and was broken up in 1869
- HMS Curacoa, a screw corvette launched in 1878 and sold in 1904
- HMS Curacoa, a C-class light cruiser launched in 1917 and accidentally sunk by the RMS Queen Mary in 1942
- "Curacoa", archaic form of the word "curaçao", especially in reference to liquor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curacoa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.