Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up curation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curation may refer to:
- Content curation, the collection and sorting of information
- Data curation, management activities required to maintain research data
- Digital curation, the preservation and maintenance of digital assets
- Evidence management, the indexing and cataloguing of evidence related to an event
- Cultural heritage management, conservation of cultural sites and resources
People who perform curation
- Curator, manager or interpreter, traditionally of tangible assets of a library or museum
- Biocurator, professional scientist who maintains information for biological databases
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.