From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up curation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curation may refer to:
- Content curation, collecting and sorting content
- Data curation, management activities required to maintain research data long-term such that it is available for reuse and preservation
- Digital curation, the preservation and maintenance of digital assets
Curation may also be:
- The work performed by a curator
- Archiving, historical record keeping
- Evidence management, indexing and cataloguing of evidence
- Cultural heritage management, conservation of cultural sites and resources
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.