From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up curation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curation may refer to:
- Curator, a manager or overseer, traditionally of tangible assets of a library or museum
- Biocurator, a professional scientist who maintains information for biological databases
- Content curation, the collection and sorting of information
- Data curation, management activities required to maintain research data
- Digital curation, the preservation and maintenance of digital assets
- Evidence management, the indexing and cataloguing of evidence related to an event
- Cultural heritage management, conservation of cultural sites and resources
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.