Type of site
|Alexa rank||4,972 (September 2018[update])|
Curbed is an American real-estate blog network founded by Lockhart Steele. As of 2018[update] there are area-specific editions for Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. There is also a National site, founded in 2010, that Steele once described as "Architectural Digest after a three-martini lunch.” The site hosts an annual contest, the Curbed Cup, to pick the best neighborhood in each city.
- "curbed.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved September 1, 2018.
- Mitchell, Dan (October 30, 2007). "Not All Is Gloomy in Real Estate: A Blog Network Attracts Capital". The New York Times. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- Oppenheimer, Mark (March 19, 2010). "The Optimist's Blogger". The New York Times Magazine. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "About Curbed". Curbed. Archived from the original on February 15, 2013. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- Wilkey, Robin (January 4, 2013). "San Francisco Best Neighborhood Of 2012: Lower Haight Takes The Curbed Cup". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- Hagey, Paul (December 14, 2012). "The view from the curb". Inman News. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- Kaufman, Leslie (November 10, 2013). "Vox Media Buying Curbed.com Network of Sites". The New York Times. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|