Type of site
|Alexa rank||4,499 (August 2015[update])|
Curbed is an American real-estate blog network founded by Lockhart Steele. As of 2016[update] there are area-specific editions for Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and North American ski towns. There's also a National site, founded in 2010, that Steele once described as "Architectural Digest after a three-martini lunch.” The site hosts an annual contest, the Curbed Cup, to pick the best neighborhood in each city.
- "curbed.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- Mitchell, Dan (30 October 2007). "Not All Is Gloomy in Real Estate: A Blog Network Attracts Capital". New York Times. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- Oppenheimer, Mark (19 March 2010). "The Optimist's Blogger". The New York Times Magazine. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "About Curbed". Curbed. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- Wilkey, Robin (4 January 2013). "San Francisco Best Neighborhood Of 2012: Lower Haight Takes The Curbed Cup". Huffington Post. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- Hagey, Paul (14 December 2012). "The view from the curb". Inman News. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- Kaufman, Leslie (10 November 2013). "Vox Media Buying Curbed.com Network of Sites". New York Times. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|