Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up curiosity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curiosity is a disposition to natural inquisitive behavior such as exploration, investigation, and learning.
Curiosity may also refer to:
- Novelty item or curiosity, an object that excites or rewards attention
- "Curiosity" (poem), by Charles Sprague
- Curiosity rover, part of NASA's Mars Science Laboratory mission, launched at the end of 2011 and landed on Mars in August 2012
- Curiosity – What's Inside the Cube?, a 2012 game by Peter Molyneux
- Curiosity (TV series), a show on Discovery Channel
- Curiosity (2009 film), a 2009 short film
- Curiosity, the early 1990s billing of the British band Curiosity Killed the Cat
- Curiosity (Killing the Cat), the twin album of the cassette edition of The Cure's Concert
- "Curiosity" (The Jets song), a 1985 song by The Jets
- Curiosity (EP), a 2012 EP by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Curiosity" (Carly Rae Jepsen song), the title track of the EP by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Curiosity (Wampire album), 2013
- The Curiosity Show, an Australian educational children's television show
- Curiosity (1967 film), a 1967 Yugoslavian cartoon
- Curiosity (learning platform)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curiosity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.