From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Curiosity (song))
|Look up curiosity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curiosity is a disposition to natural inquisitive behavior such as exploration, investigation, and learning.
Curiosity may also refer to:
- Novelty item or curiosity, an object that excites or rewards attention
- "Curiosity" (poem), by Charles Sprague
- Curiosity rover, part of NASA's Mars Science Laboratory mission, launched at the end of 2011 and landed on Mars in August 2012
- Curiosity – What's Inside the Cube?, a game by Peter Molyneux
- Curiosity (TV series), a show on Discovery Channel
- Curiosity (film), a 2009 short film
- Curiosity, the early 1990s billing of the British band Curiosity Killed the Cat
- Curiosity (album), the debut album of the Eric Stuart Band
- Curiosity (Killing the Cat), the twin album of the cassette edition of The Cure's Concert
- "Curiosity" (The Jets song), a song by The Jets
- Curiosity (EP), an EP by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Curiosity" (Carly Rae Jepsen song), the title track of the EP by Carly Rae Jepsen.
- The Curiosity Show, an Australian educational children's television show
- Curiosity (cartoon), a 1967 Yugoslavian cartoon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curiosity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.