Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up curious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Being curious means being inquisitive and tending to investigate or explore, in the passive sense as strange, surprising, odd, or as a euphemism for erotic as in 'curious art'.
Curious may also refer to:
- Curious (fragrance), a women's fragrance from Elizabeth Arden, endorsed by Britney Spears
- "Curious" (Fiestar song)
- "Curious" (Tony Yayo song)
- "Curious" (Danny Fernandes song)
- "Curious", a song by Hayley Kiyoko from Expectations
- Bi-curious, A person curious for a relationship or sexual activity with a person of the sex they do not favor.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.