|Look up curl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curl or CURL may refer to:
Science and technology
- Curl (mathematics), a vector operator that shows a vector field's rate of rotation
- Curl (programming language), an object-oriented programming language designed for interactive Web content
- cURL, an application library for downloading files or performing requests on the Web
- Antonov An-26, an aircraft, by NATO reporting name
Weight training exercises
- Robert Curl (born 1933), Nobel Laureate and emeritus professor of chemistry at Rice University
- Rod Curl (born 1943), American professional golfer
- Executive curl, the ring above a naval officer's gold lace or braid rank insignia
- Curl, a lock of hair that grows in a curved, rather than straight, direction
- Consortium of University Research Libraries, an association of UK academic and research libraries
- Curl (football), is spin on a football, which will make it swerve when kicked
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.