Curlew Lake State Park
|Curlew Lake State Park|
|Location||Ferry, Washington, United States|
|Coordinates||48°43′05″N 118°39′34″W / 48.71806°N 118.65944°W|
|Area||87 acres (35 ha)|
|Elevation||2,402 ft (732 m)|
|Operator||Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission|
|Website||Curlew Lake State Park|
Curlew Lake State Park is a public recreation area located on the eastern shore of Curlew Lake five miles (8.0 km) northeast of Republic in Ferry County, Washington. The state park's 87 acres (35 ha) include facilities for picnicking, camping, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and swimming.
- ^ a b "Curlew Lake State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- ^ The Washington legislature appropriated $25,000 for development of the park in 1959. "Laws, Extraordinary Session, 1959" (PDF). p. 1754. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- ^ "Curlew Lake State Park". Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- Curlew Lake State Park[permanent dead link] Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission
- Curlew Lake State Park Map Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission