Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up curmudgeon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curmudgeon may refer to:
- Dyskolos, sometimes translated The Curmudgeon, an ancient Greek comic play by Menander
- Curmudgeons (film), a 2016 short film
- I, Curmudgeon, a 2004 documentary film by Alan Zweig
- The Comics Curmudgeon, blog analyzing newspaper comics
- I quatro rusteghi, sometimes translated The Four Curmudgeons, a comic opera
- Il burbero di buon cuore, sometimes translated The Good-Hearted Curmudgeon, an opera dramma giocoso
- Cormullion (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curmudgeon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.