Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up curmudgeon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curmudgeon may refer to:
- Dyskolos, sometimes translated The Curmudgeon, an ancient Greek comic play by Menander
- Curmudgeons (film), a 2016 short film
- I, Curmudgeon, a 2004 documentary film by Alan Zweig
- The Comics Curmudgeon, blog analyzing newspaper comics
- I quatro rusteghi, sometimes translated The Four Curmudgeons, a comic opera
- Il burbero di buon cuore, sometimes translated The Good-Hearted Curmudgeon, an opera dramma giocoso
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curmudgeon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.