From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Curragh is a plain in County Kildare, Ireland.
Curragh or Curraghs may also refer to:
- Associated with the Curragh of Kildare
- Curragh Racecourse
- Curragh Cup run at the course
- Curragh Camp, of the British Army and later the Irish Army
- Battle of the Curragh, 1 April 1234 between forces of the Lord of Ireland and the Lord of Leinster
- Curraghs, Isle of Man wetland area
- Curragh coal mine in Central Queensland, Australia
- Currach, occasionally curragh, traditional Irish rowing boat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curragh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.