From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up currant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Currant may refer to:
- Ribes, genus of berry plants, e.g. blackcurrant, redcurrant and white currant
- Zante currant, dried Black Corinth grapes; smaller than raisins ("Zante currant" in USA, "currant" in other English speaking countries).
- Currant tomato, Solanum pimpinellifolium, small tomato species
- Currant-tree, Amelanchier canadensis, also called Juneberry or Shadblow Serviceberry
- Currant bush, Carissa spinarum also called Conkerberry or Bush Plum
- Bush currant, Miconia calvescens, also called velvet tree or miconia
- Native currant, Leucopogon parviflorus also called Coast Beard-heath
- Mahonia trifoliolata, called Currant-of-Texas or Wild Currant
- Currant pug, Eupithecia assimilata, moth of the family Geometridae
- Currant Clearwing, Synanthedon tipuliformis, moth of the family Sesiidae
- Currant, the in-game currency for Glitch (game)
- Current (disambiguation)
- Currant Events, Xanth series novel by Piers Anthony
- Searsia pyroides (formerly Rhus pyroides), or common currant-rhus, bush/tree in Southern Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Currant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.