|Birth name||Tim Eliot|
|Genres||Drum and bass, Darkstep, Techstep, Dubstep|
Don Q Records
|Associated acts||Machine Code, Underhill|
With substantial training in classical piano, Eliot began dabbling in electronic music in 1992, when he got a Casio keyboard for Christmas. Several years later he began receiving recognition on local Berlin radio stations.
In 2004, after 1 year of education, he received his Diploma at the School of Audio Engineering (SAE).
- Frequency Hunt (1998)
- Seeds Of Mutation (1999)
- In A Far Future (2000)
- Beyond Digits (2001)
- 2012: The Day Of Silence (2009)
- Back To The Machine (2010)
- Revolt & Riot (2011) (with Donny)
- Quantum Physics (2012)
- Stay On This Planet (2013)
- Nitro (2015)
- Force Black (2015)
- Kmag (2 September 2012). "Current Value Interview". Kmag. Retrieved 17 November 2014.
- XLN Audio (5 December 2010). "Artist Interview - Current Value". XLN Audio. Retrieved 17 November 2014.
- Cragg, Michael (28 March 2012). "New music: Bjork – Crystalline (Current Value remix)". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. Retrieved 17 November 2014.
|This article on an individual musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|